Monday, April 13

Drunken Post No. 1

Hopefully there will never be a Drunken Post No. 2.

I watched the season finale of Saving Grace, with two glasses of wine to keep me company.  I wept.  Nearly at the end, the most wrenching part, my son came home, and I tried to keep my shit together because he does not need to know his mom falls apart watching t.v. 4 days a month.  But Saving Grace...who didn't cry, who also watched both seasons???

Now I'm drinking a White Russian, made with good ingrediants in questionable proportions.  My teeth are numb, a sign that my brain is also numb.  As is also the number of typos I"m making (and hopefully mostly correcting) in here.

Is it ironic that I'm drunk and my husband and our houseguest are at an AA meeting?  I think it is.........

Someday there will be content here.  Just not today.  Tonight.  Maybe tomorrow.

Don't count on it...

No comments:

Post a Comment