Thursday, April 16

Day 2

Day Two, and I still really, really like my new job.  I feel the teensiest bit out of my depth now and then, but it generally happens when people are talking about projects they have been working on for months and know inside and out, so that's perfectly normal.

It is very odd,  how comfortable I feel -- not like it's a new job, more like an old job in a new place with new people.  I feel like I belong, in a way I never did with the previous folks.   (Not the Original Folks, the Merger V. 1.0 Folks.  The Original Folks were supremely awesome. [I never got to know any Merger V. 2.0 Folks, so can't comment about them.])

Things are much better on the commute front, too, although there was a heinous backup this morning, it was in an unusual place.  On the drive home I looked down and noticed I was going 83 MPH.  Oops....

All in all, best decision I've made in  a long, long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment