Sunday, March 8

27 miles

It was a fantastic day for a ride, and a really, really great venue!  I knew Sacramento had a bike trail, but I didn't know Sacramento had a fucking AWESOME bike trail.  Totally worth the drive up there.  It even made me hate Daylight Saving Time with slightly less than my normal burning passion of a thousand white hot stars.  
We just did 27 miles RT, my friend and I, since it was nearly my first ride of the year, and it was her inaugural ride on a new bike.  
Even though DST sucks (and blows) at least it will be light when I get home from work, and I can start getting mileage again. I need to take the bike in for a routine check up, and also buy some WD40 to keep the chain lubed.  And I need some decent bike shorts (not a Men's Large, whodathunk it?).  And new hand grips.  And a new rear view mirror.  Most of that can wait, but the check up and the WD40 are non-negotiable.

New floors start going in next week, hopefully TOMORROW.  I'm so looking forward to getting rid of this crappy ass carpet, you have no idea!


No comments:

Post a Comment