Saturday, February 28

Beautiful day

Well, really, so far it is just a beautiful morning, but it is quite a fantastic one.  From my windows I can see (straight ahead) one red camellia nestling against the fence, and the hydrangea with its leaves just beginning to burst out.  To the left, the bright yellow mustard, soft green grass, and brown stumps of the vineyard, with the hills and sky beyond.  
I appreciate this view every single day, because no matter the weather or the season, it is always stunning.  It's the reason we bought the house.  It what I will miss the most if we ever move away.  The inside is fine, a little messy and not well organized, and let's face it -- without any real Interior Design.  When people say "You have a beautiful home," what they are really saying is "You have a beautiful view."  And I'm okay with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment